Episode 86: David James Roberts; Writer, Journalist, & Documentarian
In This Episode, You’ll Hear:
(Podcast run time 49 min.)
- :50- Introduction to David
- 2:10 - David shares about his journey to the Northwest
- 3:24 - Vikki & David talk about the start of his book
- 5:20 - David shares what he is reading
- 6:55 - Vikki talks about her online course & services she’s developing
- 7:30 - David shares about his writing journey
- 11:07 - Vikki & David share about their dyslexia & overcoming it to be a writer
- 12:48 - David shares about his book, The Paper Man
- 15:40 - David talks about how he discovered this story
- 18:13 - Vikki asks questions about David’s approach to writing his book
- 23:15 - David shares about his publishing journey
- 30:09 - David talks about a writing support group
- 31:30 - Vikki & David talk about disconnecting from social media while writing
- 33:58 - David shares his inspiration to keep writing this book & upcoming events (prior to the COVID outbreak.)
- 37:10 - David reads from The Paper Man
- 47:40 - Vikki ends the podcast with a question about an auto book.
Please note, this podcast was recorded at the start of the COVID outbreak. Please visit David’s website for updates on his events.
Connect with David:
David James Robert’s website: https://davidjamesrobertsauthor.square.site
Resources Mentioned in the Podcast:
Blue Forge Press: https://blueforgegroup.wixsite.com/blueforgegroup
Podcast Music Credits:
Title: Amazing Plan by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Thanks For Listening
You can sign up to win free signed copies of books featured on this podcast here!
Write a review on iTunes.